Undoubtedly you want your wedding experience to be memorable and not just like any other wedding you have been to. Most certainly you want your guests to have fun and really feel like they are celebrating with you. Perhaps you want everyone to just really enjoy themselves and everyone to feel included and very welcome. After all, no two weddings are the same because you are all uniquely individual as your wedding itself - it should be intimate and personal in every way, exquisitely showing your personality and all things that are important to the both of you throughout the wedding design and the structure of the day.
Undeniably you would also like your guests to feel like the event is being very well run with timings, and that everything goes smoothly and in an organised fashion. You would like to perhaps have something special and unique in the space between the wedding ceremony and the canapes/drinks reception, but you can’t think of anything outstanding that would really mesmerise your guests.
You want the day to evoke feelings of excitement, love, romance, fun, joy, a "family" feeling mixed with intimacy and closeness. You would like to feel absolutely exhilirated and filled with love. You would like it to be the best day of your lives and so you would like to be on a "high" from beginning to end. Family and friends are a big part of that so you want to feel connected to all your guests and like you are spending proper time with them as well as each other. You want the day to be emotional and sentimental so people shed a few tears during the ceremony, but equally the reception should be sheer fun and not too serious!
If the above describes how you are feeling towards your wedding day, I can assure you that through my Full Wedding Design I create exactly that for you - no compromises! I pride myself on designing wedding days that are characteristic and special and I am making sure that I take away the stress not only on the wedding day but during the whole wedding planning journey.
- Wedding planning timeline preparation and creating a wedding checklist.
- Establishing priorities, developing and tracking the budget.
- Vendor recommendations ~ only those who fit with your style and booking.
- Intentional styling. Styling Questionnaire, 2 x mood boards, 1 x styling suggestion, 1 x separate flower design and detailed price list.
- Sourcing decor items.
- Attendance at vendor meetings.
- Vendor management.
- Assistance in wedding invitations and all printed materials to make sure they are aligned with the overall style.
- Table mockup so you know what to expect on the day.
- Wedding favours & accessories.
- Coordinating transportation.
- Romantic Private Dinner Arranging & Styling just the two of you at your chosen venue or at home .
- General advice and consultation.
- It is about making sure that your event runs on time.
- Confirming all details with the appropriate vendors prior to the wedding.
- Facilitating the ceremony rehearsal.
- Setting up and on the day coordination.
- Acting as the point of contact for all vendors.
- Provide a schedule for family & VIP guests.
- Dealing with any unforeseen hiccups.
- Unlimited meetings and calls/emails.
- Our own private WhatsUp Group for smoother communication.
- Making sure that everything is collected the day after from both venues.